Hiring for Teacher I Position SY 2020-2021
Department of Education
REGION VI – WESTERN VISAYAS
Division of Bacolod City
DEPED BACOLOD CITY is now accepting Teacher I applicants for this SY 2020-2021 ranking.
Address letter of intent to the Schools Division Superintendent, thru the School Head of the school where you will submit your set of documents.
Deadline of submission: On or before JANUARY 31, 2020
1. Certified true copy of TOR with computation/certification of GWA
2. Certificate of Employment (industry/teaching experience for SHS applicants; STRICTLY TEACHING EXPERIENCE for JHS and Elementary)
3. PRC/LET Rating
4. Certificates of Trainings and Seminars
5. PDS (accessible online; generate saved copy and print)
6. Proof of Residency (Barangay Clearance/Certificate; Voter's ID).
7. For old applicants, if there is an intent to retain scores, submit waiver for retention of score in any of the following: interview & EPT (as of 2018) attaching the copy of previous RQA. All applicants are required to undergo Demonstration teaching following the PPST guidelines.
DepEd Bacolod City practice Equal Employment Opportunity (as per CSC MC No.3 s. 2018 Rule IX Sec. 83)
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT PERSONNEL SECTION @ (034) 4453610.
RECRUITMENT, EVALUATION, SELECTION AND APPOINTMENT OF TEACHER I POSITION IN PUBLIC ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Who may avail of the Service?
Applicants who hold a valid certificate of registration/professional license as a teacher from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) seeking to be appointed to a Teacher I position
Qualified applicant who is with a valid professional license issued by the Philippine Regulation Commission and who meets the requirements of the evaluation selection applied by the a School Division
Bonafide resident of a particular barangay, municipality, city of province for at least six months who declared himself/herself as a resident of a particular barangay, municipality, city or province in the Personal Data Sheet
List of candidates who obtained an overall score of fifty (50) points and above based on the criteria provided in the hiring guidelines during the evaluation and screening by a School Division
Schedule of Availability of Service:
January 15 to - Filing of application March 15
March 16-31 - Interview of applicants
April 1-15 - Ranking of applicants
April 16-30 - Submission of Rank list to the Schools Division Superintendent to be posted in conspicuous places
Requirement for Applicants:
- Applicant letter
- CSC Form 212 (revised 2005) in 2 copies with the latest 2x2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of the PRC Certificate of Registration/License
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/Professional Board Examination for Teacher
- Certified copies of Transcript of Records for baccalaureate course
- Copies of the service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
Source: Civil Service Commission
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT JOSIE SEVA OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Senior High School Teacher applicant - http://deped.gov.ph/k-to-12/shs/bulletin
- 2015 DepED guidelines for Teacher I Application - http://www.deped.gov.ph/orders/do-7-s-2015
- Schools Division applicants for promotion - Division Order 2_s_2016 & Division Order 3_s_2016
- Internship Program - DepEd issues guidelines on internship program